[TYPO3-dev] Could someone commit my bug fix to svn ?

Oliver Hader oh at inpublica.de
Sun Mar 25 15:55:09 CEST 2007

Alban Cousinié wrote:
> I have reported and resolved bug # 4868 which was assigned to Robert Lemke.

> I have attached to the bug report the whole corrected class patched from T3
> 4.1 source, and explained the modifications.
> If someone could commit it to the svn it would be great.

Please have a look at http://typo3.org/teams/bug-fixing/ for some more
informations about the bugfixing process. And please attach a diff file
instead of the whole class file in the bugtracker (as also mentioned in
the link from above) so we can easily see, what exactly has changed.
Thanks!

olly
--
Oliver Hader