[TYPO3-dev] Typo3 4.1 - Server crashes

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Sat Mar 24 19:57:28 CET 2007

in Beitrag mailman.1.1174741628.29920.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de schrieb
Steffen Kamper unter steffen at dislabs.de am 24.03.2007 14:07 Uhr:

> hi Oliver,
>
> interesting advice - it seems on my page, that the load of the server is
> much higher after update to 4.1. The provider told me, that indexed_search
> sometimes run over 40 minutes !!!
> I checked the tables and the cache-tables were very big (over 3GB), but
> still all tables are MYISAM.
>
> Could it be that this causes the problems ? What is with the providers that
> don't support INNODB like all-inkl. ?
>
> vg  Steffen

Hi,

In my case this is a Rootserver from Hetzner. We upgraded from 4.04 to 4.05
and suddenly all index_* tables got changed to innodb. That made the Load go
berserk. After bringing the tables back to myisam and switching innodb of on
the mysqlserver the machnine was ok again.

I will investigate which indexed search is delivered with 4.05 or if some
other admin has installed indexed search from ter.

Indexed search need a performance check or better a rewrite.

Greetings,

Olivier