[TYPO3-dev] Typo3 4.1 - Server crashes

Steffen Kamper steffen at dislabs.de
Sat Mar 24 14:07:08 CET 2007

"Olivier Dobberkau" <olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1174698111.4030.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
> in Beitrag mailman.91916.1174694927.21067.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de
> schrieb Gregor Gold unter pimpmysims at googlemail.com am 24.03.2007 1:08
> Uhr:
>
>> Any help is relly appreciated, even if it is a "Typo3 can not be the
>> cause
>> for the server crashes" and if I have to bother the support of my
>> provider
>> again :)
>
> Hello Greg,
>
> I have experienced some Problems this week with TYPO3.
> The Reason was innodb for some tables. Please check if they are activated
> instead of myisam.
>
> After changing this the load came back to .5 instead of 10.0
>
> HTH.
>
> Olivier

hi Oliver,

interesting advice - it seems on my page, that the load of the server is
much higher after update to 4.1. The provider told me, that indexed_search
sometimes run over 40 minutes !!!
I checked the tables and the cache-tables were very big (over 3GB), but
still all tables are MYISAM.

Could it be that this causes the problems ? What is with the providers that
don't support INNODB like all-inkl. ?

vg  Steffen