[TYPO3-dev] T3ONE.com

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Wed Mar 7 21:56:54 CET 2007

in Beitrag mailman.60442.1173297440.21067.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de
schrieb Juergen Egeling unter egeling at punkt.de am 07.03.2007 20:57 Uhr:

> Olivier: _Please_ help TYPO3 by _not_ using already overloaded TYPO3
> enthusiasts. You started the baby, than _please_ grow it on your own.
> I have about 1000 ideas per month about things, that I could do.
> I drain punkt.de and the people there, but do not blame the TYPO3
> association. Work is enough; as you started this baby, bring it at
> least into the teenage age, better grow it to about a personality,
> that is about 30. Sorry for those analogies, but they somehow fit.

Hi Jürgen.

Rome was not burnt in one day.

You misunderstood the thing i was trying to say. As you might have seen:
Karsten (Coredeveloper) had joined the bazaar (and not the Projectteam) and
presented his projects for TYPO3.

I was trying to convince dmitry to join, but he has a hardhat on.

I do want any coredeveloper in the project. We will do as much within the
team and will find certainly a lot of talented people wanting to contribute
to it.

Olivier

PS: I have gotten enought hits from all of you btw. Call me muhammed oli.
:-)