[TYPO3-dev] T3ONE.com

Dmitry Dulepov 9f4eetb02 at sneakemail.com
Thu Mar 8 09:52:03 CET 2007

Hi!

Olivier Dobberkau wrote:
> You misunderstood the thing i was trying to say. As you might have seen:
> Karsten (Coredeveloper) had joined the bazaar (and not the Projectteam) and
> presented his projects for TYPO3.
>
> I was trying to convince dmitry to join, but he has a hardhat on.

Well, I told my views already a number of times. I see unnecessary
limits in free flow of information on that site by means of forced
registration for any activity within this site. This can be acceptable
for Karsten but not acceptable for me. I asked several times why you
force people to register if they want access articles and you did not
give me any motivated answer. Seems like there is no reason for it at
all but you just keep holding that limitation because it is already in
place. Sorry, I do not want people to register to be able to read my
articles. This is against my feelings.

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/