[TYPO3-dev] T3ONE.com

Juergen Egeling egeling at punkt.de
Wed Mar 7 20:57:19 CET 2007

* Olivier Dobberkau <olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de> [070307 13:02]:
> Man, this is Beta! This is just the output of some people in some days. This
> is not the final result. We need you core developers in there.
Olivier: _Please_ help TYPO3 by _not_ using already overloaded TYPO3
enthusiasts. You started the baby, than _please_ grow it on your own.
I have about 1000 ideas per month about things, that I could do.
I drain punkt.de and the people there, but do not blame the TYPO3
association. Work is enough; as you started this baby, bring it at
least into the teenage age, better grow it to about a personality,
that is about 30. Sorry for those analogies, but they somehow fit.

best
Juergen