[TYPO3-dev] T3ONE.com

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Tue Mar 6 23:29:29 CET 2007

in Beitrag mailman.1.1173215081.30077.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de schrieb
Elmar HInz unter elmar.hinz at team.MINUS.red.DOT.net am 06.03.2007 22:04 Uhr:

> Hi Oliver,

Hello Elmar. (BTW My name is still Olivier)

> do I have to congratulate for the first fork of the community now?

No. This aint a fork, Have a look at Kaspers Statement in the Startpage.
Look at the People that have joined. We are all TYPO3 Activists and
Associationmembers.

> Private money collecting in addition to the TYPO3 association? A private
> alternative to the common community base to typo3.org? Is typo3.org
> already so perfect, that the community has to invest free resources
> elsewhere? Then I must have missed something. I fear I need
> some explanations.

No it is not. We will add a way to donate money or time to projects. We want
to give a way to the association to poll the needs of the community.

Will you join? We need some good Copywriters by the Way. Contact me.

Sincer greetings.

Olivier