[TYPO3-dev] T3ONE.com

Elmar HInz elmar.hinz at team.MINUS.red.DOT.net
Tue Mar 6 22:04:19 CET 2007

Am Tue, 06 Mar 2007 19:47:52 +0100 schrieb Olivier Dobberkau:

> Hello Devs.
>
> In case you have missed it: We have started a TYPO3 Socialnetwork.
>
> http://www.t3one.com/
>
> Please feel free to join!
>
> Find out more about our Goals, Wishes and Motivation.
>
> Greetings,
>
> Olivier

Hi Oliver,

do I have to congratulate for the first fork of the community now?

Private money collecting in addition to the TYPO3 association? A private
alternative to the common community base to typo3.org? Is typo3.org
already so perfect, that the community has to invest free resources
elsewhere? Then I must have missed something. I fear I need
some explanations.

Kind regards

Elmar