[TYPO3-dev] TCEmain in fe extension

Thu Jun 21 10:13:49 CEST 2007

> Well, this is a common problem... Most of core team works either in a
> TYPO3 company or as freelancers. You know how it is, if there is a paid
> work, it always take precedence. This is life... :(

If members don't take the minimum of time to contribute, for financial
reasons, you could consider to replace them courteously. I expect the
the motivation to contribute will grow again. It's a question of
reputation for the agencies. They will allow their programmers a corridor
of time to stay in the team. Freelancers on the other hand can claim better
wages. That also is life.

Regards

Elmar