[TYPO3-dev] TCEmain in fe extension

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Thu Jun 21 09:49:44 CEST 2007

Hi!

Elmar Hinz wrote:
> it typically takes a long time until a feature like we discuss it here,
> will go into the core. If at all. Even if patches are provided. So I have
> integrated a TCEmain factory into the common extension library "div" for
> now. It can already be exported from typo3xdev SVN.

Well, this is a common problem... Most of core team works either in a
TYPO3 company or as freelancers. You know how it is, if there is a paid
work, it always take precedence. This is life... :(

> How do you suggest to fake a BE user? What about the rights of such a user.
> How about the risks of an admin? Should it be created automatically if
> missing, for reasons of comfort?

It is prety easy to create it. I do not have examples under hand but
typo3/init.php provides the idea. It only requires fields to be set, it
do not have to be in database.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Web: http://typo3bloke.net/