[TYPO3-dev] Start module - priorities

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Wed Jun 6 10:05:37 CEST 2007

Tapio Markula schrieb:

> I would set this priority, which I have set in tm_shared_lib
>
> 1. Start from task center
> 2. Start Module
> 3. Get params

You mean: if task center present (installed and available for the current
user) then use it.

That defeats all possible configuration for alternatives. The point of this
setting is exactly to have an alternative start module.

But I guess it's questionable if the user or the admin is responsible for
the start module. IMHO a user may choose, but an admin should have override
options via user/group TS settings. Maybe he could also limit the available
modules to choose from for the user settings.

Masi