[TYPO3-dev] Start module - priorities

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Wed Jun 6 08:58:57 CEST 2007

Hi

I found in the English list that start module has been added to Typo3 4.x.
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=3894
I disagree with the *priority* setting, which is i

1. Get params
2. Start Module
3. Start from task center

on the base of this fragment:
if (!$module) {
   if ($BE_USER->uc['startModule']) {
     $module = $BE_USER->uc['startModule'];
   } elseif ($BE_USER->uc['startInTaskCenter']) {
     $module = 'user_task';
   }
}

I would set this priority, which I have set in tm_shared_lib

1. Start from task center
2. Start Module
3. Get params

Reasons:

* Start from task center is special option and that's why should have
the highest priority
* Get params are *out of the control of the administrator* - very bad!.
Because of this issue imo this should have the lowest priority.