[TYPO3-dev] MULTIMEDIA

Martin Kutschker martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net
Sat Jun 2 18:53:32 CEST 2007

Christian Welzel schrieb:

> Using a loader for movies that do not now about beeing loaded, is a
> rather dangerous thing.

Too bad. Then I think TYPO3 shouldn't use this method by default. I'd
say it should simply load it straight. I think that the standard
MULTIMEDIA thingy shouldn't have too many bells and whistles.

Those who wish to have full control and perhaps a JS detector/loader etc
for Flash should use an extension. There are already some specialized
extensions available for Flash, Quicktime etc.

Masi