[TYPO3-dev] Any bugfix coder for DAM available?

Sebastian Böttger sebastian.boettger at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 11:51:16 CEST 2007

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> sponsoring is ok for all bugs/features in core.
> DAM isn't a system extension, so the author is responsible. If he won't
> continue he should transfer the extension to any developer who is willed to
> continue work.

Well why sponsoring is not okay for there bugs also?
But beside there really should be a possibility to get bugs fixed if the
author doesn't want to.
If someone checks a bugfi into the bugtracker, the core team should add
this if the extension is very often used and the developer doesn't
answer after a certain time.

I guess it's kind of a prority problem. If someone creates a really good
extension, he gets more paying customers, and therefore has no time any
more for developing for free.
It could also be, that the email address given just is spamed, so that
the author now has another adresse and never looks into his emails any
more ;-).

Beste regards
Sebastian