[TYPO3-dev] Any bugfix coder for DAM available?

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Wed Jul 11 10:18:30 CEST 2007

Hi,

sponsoring is ok for all bugs/features in core.
DAM isn't a system extension, so the author is responsible. If he won't
continue he should transfer the extension to any developer who is willed to
continue work.

It seems to be a basic problem, if an author doesn't response for a long
time, there has to be an automatism that the extkey is transfered to a
responsible person of the coreteam after a long time absense.

I have same problem with authors of smarty.

vg  Steffen

news:mailman.1.1184137666.29068.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...