[TYPO3-dev] Textmate

Sun Jul 8 16:50:41 CEST 2007

> As it seems, I think every person as it's own personal favorite. It's
> just
> about the way of working. For me vim would be very slow since I would
> need to have a manual at hand and lookup every single command
> when I need to do something. I use eclipse since I have some context
> menu's so I don't have to remember shortcuts, also we use many other
> tools in eclipse as clay for DB design, SVN (included in many IDE's
> now days),
> and report designers.

Hi Ries,

I regularly meet with 3 or 4 people working with eclipse, but hating it at
the same time, because all the problems it causes. Both on windows or
linux. Don't they know the right plugins or configurations?

If you are that content with eclipse how about publishing the receipt for
configuration into the wiki?

Regards

Elmar