[TYPO3-dev] Textmate

ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Sun Jul 8 16:44:08 CEST 2007

Hey Chrisroph,

I read that it's 40 euro (20 beer in Europe?), did you pay much more
for it?

As it seems, I think every person as it's own personal favorite. It's
just
about the way of working. For me vim would be very slow since I would
need to have a manual at hand and lookup every single command
when I need to do something. I use eclipse since I have some context
menu's so I don't have to remember shortcuts, also we use many other
tools in eclipse as clay for DB design, SVN (included in many IDE's
now days),
and report designers.

BTW: For quick file editing I use smultron or bbedit. For accessing
frequent remote servers I use fuse a lot. For copying files/
directories I use SCP (any form
of FTP program doesn't do the trick for me).

Ries