[TYPO3-dev] Cream editor

ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Sat Jul 7 23:18:42 CEST 2007

Hey Elmar,

I only use vim on remove servers to quickly edit a file,
and I think the only key I know from the top of my head is / (search
if I remember correctly),
quite /q and write /w (overrule with !). That's all I know about vim.
My bad memory can't remember
all shortcuts and keys, and I never seen a menu in vim as-well :)

What can I say... I will keep on using Eclipse I think, it has more
tools then any other
IDE I have seen, I know that vim is not an ide....

BTW: I fully agree with you statement that if V5 is late..... I think
it will happen.

Ries