[TYPO3-dev] Integration of gb_bedraganddrop into the Core

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Mon Jan 29 08:29:58 CET 2007

Ingmar Schlecht
> By the way, the gb_bedraganddrop won't get into 4.1 any more (we're
> shortly before the feature freeze already), but will have to wait until 4.2.

I have integrated it my plugin. I has some problems because button sets
are not changed

1) If the content has big button to create new content, it remains even
if new content is added or it is missing if needed new content to top,
after all content elements has been deleted

2) Hide unhide doesn't matcht with the actual situation

In tm_contentaccess I just disabled the big button and as default
disable AJAX from hide/unhide

there should be some extra check for these situations