[TYPO3-dev] Integration of gb_bedraganddrop into the Core

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Sun Jan 28 23:56:42 CET 2007

Hi Maximo,

okay, here we go:

Maximo Cuadros wrote:
> 1. I can use script.aculo.us or just make my own javascript functions,
> for drag and drop and delete of objects.

Have a look at the latest Beta version of TYPO3 4.1:
http://typo3.org/download/packages/

Scriptaculous and Prototype are shiped with the Core already now.

In Beta 3 they were in typo3/prototype.js and typo3/scriptaculous/, but
two days a go Oliver moved them to typo3/contrib/, see:
http://svn.t3.digitaldistrict.de/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/browser/typo3/TYPO3core/trunk/typo3/contrib

For server <-> client communication it's suggested to use JSON, which
can be encoded using the class in typo3/[contrib/]json.php.

> 2. Exist a particular method for make ajax calls in BE like eID in FE?

Nope there is no such script and for the moment you will have to create
one on your own. Have a look at typo3/alt_doc_ajax.php in 4.1 Beta 3 to
see what such a script could look like.

By the way, the gb_bedraganddrop won't get into 4.1 any more (we're
shortly before the feature freeze already), but will have to wait until 4.2.

cheers
Ingmar

--
Want to know about latest core development? Subscribe to the core list!