[TYPO3-dev] Integration of gb_bedraganddrop into the Core

Maximo Cuadros mcuadros at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 22:57:24 CET 2007

Hi,

This i started to code the javascript functions, for delete, hiden and
move tt_content objects at db_layout.php, when i finish all the
javascript function i will start with the ajax server side, by the
moment i added a textare with the params of each action.

The url for testing is:
http://t3.mcuadros.es/typo3
User/Pass:typo3-dev

Ingmar, what u think about make the same for db_list.php?

Thx Tapio, i will have this bug on mine to this path.

Best regards.