[TYPO3-dev] auto-installer support

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Mon Jan 22 14:05:34 CET 2007

Rowan Crawford wrote:
> I handle the TYPO3 installer for Installatron (http://www.installatron.com/)
> and I'm wondering if I can talk someone into adding auto-installer support
> for 4.1.

"INSTALLATRON is an advanced auto-installer plugin for DirectAdmin,
cPanel, and Plesk Reloaded servers...", which makes it difficult for
typo3 people to use/install because all those products cost much more
than many typo3 developers earn from developing typo3 for a year.

If you already did a patch, you can submit it through bug tracker.

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs