[TYPO3-dev] Question/problem TYPO3 4.1b3

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 01:11:06 CET 2007

Hi,

On 1/20/07, Daniel Doesburg <daniel at typo3-nl.eu> wrote:

<snip>

> But what not properly works is the right-mouse-button-click on the
> *name* of a page.
> Than the default windows context-menu overlaps the click-memu.
> In previous versions it was not a problem. That means, the context menu
> did not appear.

A couple of things about this:

1. The context menu has always been available on left-click; the right
click possibility was new around v3.8.

2. In some browsers--for example in Firefox--the ability of scripts to
suppress/override the application's native context menu is
controllable. Maybe make sure this is not happening.

3. When I accidentally use right-click in a browser that is set up not
to allow scripts to override the context menu (in other words, when
the browser's context menu overlaps the click-menu), I press the 'Esc'
key on the keyboard--the browser's context menu will be dismissed, and
the click-menu will remain.

--CT

--
Christopher Torgalson