[TYPO3-dev] Question/problem TYPO3 4.1b3

Daniel Doesburg daniel at typo3-nl.eu
Sun Jan 21 00:02:10 CET 2007

Ingmar Schlecht schreef:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> Daniel Doesburg wrote:
>> Did I missed some essential information?
>>
>> After installing this new version 4.1b3 I can't collaps or expand the
>> pagetree anymore.
>
> The pagetree is now AJAX based, but should still work (works here).

Yes. And it works now also on this side.

There was a conflict with the "Gray-orange-green skin for TYPO3".

But what not properly works is the right-mouse-button-click on the
*name* of a page.
Than the default windows context-menu overlaps the click-memu.
In previous versions it was not a problem. That means, the context menu
did not appear.

Regards,

Daniel Doesburg