[TYPO3-dev] Question/problem TYPO3 4.1b3

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Sat Jan 20 23:15:37 CET 2007

Hi Daniel,

Daniel Doesburg wrote:
> Did I missed some essential information?
>
> After installing this new version 4.1b3 I can't collaps or expand the
> pagetree anymore.

The pagetree is now AJAX based, but should still work (works here).
Maybe try clearing the cache and also try with a different browser (and
report here, which browser you're using currently).

I asked the author of the AJAX page tree, Benjamin Mack
<bmack*kirix.com>, to get in contact with you and sort out the problem.

cheers
Ingmar