[TYPO3-dev] Ugly hack in alt_main.php

Patrick Gaumond patrick at typo3quebec.org
Sat Jan 13 03:15:31 CET 2007

Tapio Markula wrote:

>  In fact, I feel that about 90% of people want to see the pagetree
>> via Page or List module most of the time.
>

> you miss my point again -

Since this was my first email on the list on the subject I wonder how I
could had miss your point twice...

>> Would it be possible to create some new TSconfig to take care of the
>> startup module while maintaining compatibility?
>
> very easi to do! I have wondere why that has not done!

I wonder why you don't provide something that would be integrate into
core by providing a patch like others do.

I never publicized me as a coder hence my lack of providing patches.

Tapio, the day you provide some tm_access features as small patches,
that day maybe it could go into core. Until then, I'm afraid your ideas
(that often looks good feature-wise) will be seen as hack no one want to
integrate into core...

My 2 canadian cents.

Patrick