[TYPO3-dev] Ugly hack in alt_main.php

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Fri Jan 12 12:34:59 CET 2007

Dmitry Dulepov kirjoitti:
> Hi!
>
> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>> Dmitry, i don't have all patches in my hand, so ithink it's also a
>> possibility to discuss. I'm not as deep in this BE things like you or
>> others, so a discussion can motivate to make a patch.
>> If i have a patch, i will send it to BT, promised ;-)
>
> By the way, if original message sender only could spend his time on
> looking to BT instead of writing yet another message that everything is
> bad, he could easily find this:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=3894
>
> It took me 1 minute (or less) to type "start" in the first box and find
> this bug report.

Maybe I should comment that. I regard just the solution

  "startInTaskCenter" must be supported for backwards compatibility:

if (!$module) {
   if ($BE_USER->uc['startModule']) {
     $module = $BE_USER->uc['startModule'];
   } elseif ($BE_USER->uc['startInTaskCenter']) {
     $module = 'user_task';
   }
}

closer what I have proposed - I just resist here the priority.
When priority is
if (!$module)

that is out of the control of administrator