[TYPO3-dev] Ugly hack in alt_main.php

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Fri Jan 12 12:33:21 CET 2007

Hi!

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> Dmitry, i don't have all patches in my hand, so ithink it's also a
> possibility to discuss. I'm not as deep in this BE things like you or
> others, so a discussion can motivate to make a patch.
> If i have a patch, i will send it to BT, promised ;-)

By the way, if original message sender only could spend his time on
looking to BT instead of writing yet another message that everything is
bad, he could easily find this:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=3894

It took me 1 minute (or less) to type "start" in the first box and find
this bug report.

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/