[TYPO3-dev] TV: Links in FCEs are not registered as "references"

Stefan Völker t3 at alexrooter.com
Fri Jan 12 11:20:53 CET 2007

Hello,

i really love TV for all of my Projects, thanks for this amazing
Extension!

But there is one behaviour of TV in combination with FCEs which is
(imho) still not satisfying.
I already talked whith Dmitry about it, and i think, he understands
my problem and "is on my side" ;)

But here's the case:

  An editor is using a FCE.
The FCE has a header-field and a textarea.
When he is pointing to a PDF-file (using the "link-function" of the
RTE in the textarea), TYPO3's Filelist does not show this reference
for the PDF.
So if another editor is checking the Filelist, he will not be able to
see, that this PDF is still in use and probably delete it.

I would really love to hear, that there are more People out there,
who also 'd like this Feature!

Or is this already possible, and I just don't get it?

I am already looking forward to your Input!

Best regards,

Stefan.