[TYPO3-dev] Top Area Applications

Mike Morris mikemo at iname.com
Thu Jan 4 12:07:45 CET 2007

"Tapio Markula" <tapio.markula at atwebteam.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1167815299.29570.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
> Steffen Kamper
>
> > Hi Tapio,
[snip]
> Nice, isn't it?
Looks nice, but functions are too overloaded and confusing - it justs
continuoues the old Typo3 philosophy wher when you enter t3 you have a page
full of icons.
This is no plus for usability.
If you have Dropdown or layer menu you can achieve the same, but menu is not
a mess, menu is cleared, clean, idied up and not confusing.

> You can *never* achive the same with dropdown menu!
Can we fix it? *yes* we can!
Never say never, its just a point pof view - where is a will there is a
way...

I would prefer the small cleaned up and easy to use mac style tool/menu bar
at top.
I think it was perfect as shown in the podcast...
=)