[TYPO3-dev] Google eMail accounts for your domain

Jens Schulze jens at trickbetrueger.org
Tue Sep 26 12:29:08 CEST 2006

Andreas Balzer wrote:

> As Ries mentiones allready: They do show adverts, but these adverts are
> neither confusing, nor not on topic. They are just standard Adsense
> banners, except they do not log anything. They don't see, what emails
> you get and they keep privacy serious. E.G.: Even an admin can't look
> into the email accounts..

You don't really believe in any privacy statement of Google, do you? As
you said, they show on-topic adsense (read: contextual) banners, how do
this work without parsing the mail contents? The display of the banners
is logged, so yes, there is anything they log. And I wouldn't believe if
they tell me none of their technicians have access to the mails... hell,
what did you do the last couple of years during Googles rising, to have
such an innocent point of view?

Jens