[TYPO3-dev] Dynamic Backend Editing

Oliver Hader oh at inpuiblica.de
Sat Sep 9 13:28:08 CEST 2006

Hi Ingmar,

Ingmar Schlecht wrote:
> I think both of your approaches seem very promising, I like the AJAX
> part of Oliver's version a lot, and I also like the way Bernhard's
> kb_tca_secion can be configured.
>
> I would really like to see that feature end up in TYPO3 4.1.
>
> @Oliver: A recent discussion in the core list about AJAX libraries
> indicated that the library of choice for 4.1 will be prototype with the
> optional addition of scriptaculous, but no external PHP based library
> for AJAX stuff. That'd of course only be relevant for you if your
> extension would enter the core one day.

Thanks for your feedback. I'm glad that my few work (it was just a first
approach by now) does not go straight to the garbage. I'll keep on
working on this topic - also with considering Bernhard's solution and
perhaps also with dynaflex. TYPO3 gave me so much for free and I think
it's time to give some of that "energy" back to the community, so I'll
hang on.

Can you give me a link to the things going on, depending on AJAX in the
4.1 Core? Thanks in advance.

olly

--
Oliver Hader