[TYPO3-dev] Configuration of RTE for FCE

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Thu Sep 7 10:37:33 CEST 2006

Hi!

Elmar Hinz wrote:
> I just discover that you have taken up the maintainance of TV. That is
> good news. I will probably feed in some observations of FCE and TV
> behaviour to TV list within the next days. I discover that there is
> still a lot to do.

Yes...

> The most urgent problem seems to me the sudden loss of complete
> mappings, when you press save of the DO before the DS. Maybe it is
> rather a problem of usability then a technical problem. I am not sure.

There is a bug report about it. This happens if you click "Update
mapping", you are on the headers screen and you press save. Than mapping
may be lost (though not always). This is very hard to catch but simple
workaround exists: click that checkbox to switch to mapping view and
again to switch to header view. Now mapping will not be lost :)

--
Dmitry Dulepov
http://typo3bloke.net/