[TYPO3-dev] newloginbox and kb_md5fepw - hook forgotEmail

Joachim Dettbarn jay-joe at gmx.net
Fri Sep 29 16:17:57 CEST 2006

excuse me,
could someone explain me why the forgotEmail-Hook has to give the
message to kb_md5fepw where it's completely new build? wouldn't it be
much easier to pass the row with the username and the password to
kb_md5fepw, so the row's values may be altered?

beside this if the proposed hook would be included the current one would
be still interesting for me but with the row(username,password) and the msg.
then i could build a message based on a template using this hook.

greets

Jo