[TYPO3-dev] Configuration of RTE for FCE

Thu Sep 7 10:27:21 CEST 2006

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Elmar Hinz wrote:
>> I am just exercising my knowlage of flexible content elements. Now I
>> want to customize htmlarea depending on the type of the choosen Element.
>
> There are several questions already about RTE in FCE. I am not yet ready
> to answer there, though I admit RTE support there needs enhancements.
>
> What I would suggest is to duplicate your question either to tv list or
> to bug tracker because I will only search those when I look to tv problems.

Hi Dmitry,

I just discover that you have taken up the maintainance of TV. That is
good news. I will probably feed in some observations of FCE and TV
behaviour to TV list within the next days. I discover that there is
still a lot to do.

The most urgent problem seems to me the sudden loss of complete
mappings, when you press save of the DO before the DS. Maybe it is
rather a problem of usibility then a technical problem. I am not sure.

Regards

Elmar