[TYPO3-dev] Configuration of RTE for FCE

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Thu Sep 7 08:30:39 CEST 2006

Hi!

Elmar Hinz wrote:
> I am just exercising my knowlage of flexible content elements. Now I
> want to customize htmlarea depending on the type of the choosen Element.

There are several questions already about RTE in FCE. I am not yet ready
to answer there, though I admit RTE support there needs enhancements.

What I would suggest is to duplicate your question either to tv list or
to bug tracker because I will only search those when I look to tv problems.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
http://typo3bloke.net/