[TYPO3-dev] (x)Ajax Problems

Steffen Kamper steffen at dislabs.de
Mon Sep 4 02:07:09 CEST 2006

hi Elmar,

thx for the advice. The thing that confuses me is, that it depends on the
browser - but may be IE is more error tolerant to xml.
I will have a look to the eID-technique. Do you know if there is better
performance without the "page is generated..." ? cause i had a lot of them
while experiments.
So is it that eID is preferred now, cause i thought that with xajax tutor
this should be pushed ?

vg  Steffen

news:mailman.1.1157327409.12082.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...