[TYPO3-dev] bug? - linking between different domains in pagetree

Valery Romanchev romanchev at typo3lab.ru
Mon May 8 09:19:21 CEST 2006

Hello

> link on www.test.com to abc.1.0.html (located on en.test.com)
>
> link is still in the html as abc.1.0.html (without the en.test.com
> domain in front) and therefore pointing to www.test.com/abc.1.0.html
> instead of the en.test.com/abc.1.0.html
>
> is there any ts option i am missing or just a bug / missing feature?

 #for correct links with multiple domains
config.typolinkCheckRootline=1

I also find some info, that this does not works OK in some situations:

http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=1208

07-06-2005 13:31 by Andreas Dolleschal, andreas at we dont want
spamdeveloper.at

We have a typo3 installation (V3.7) where we use domain-pointers because
we have many subwebs in one installation. If we try to link internally
from one domain to another domain, the links will not produced
correctly.

For example:

link to Page 1023 in another domain produces this link:

http://another.domain.com/?id=1023

as you can see there is index.php missing. Snooping a little into the
Source i found the following statement in class.tslib_content.php (Line
4996)

----
$this->lastTypoLinkUrl =
$this->URLqMark('http://'.$tCR_domain.'/?id='.$page['uid'],$addQueryPara