[TYPO3-dev] bug? - linking between different domains in pagetree

Klaus Hinum k_hinum at hotmail.com
Thu May 11 14:00:30 CEST 2006

Valery Romanchev schrieb:
> Hello
>

>>link on www.test.com to abc.1.0.html (located on en.test.com)
>>
>>link is still in the html as abc.1.0.html (without the en.test.com
>>domain in front) and therefore pointing to www.test.com/abc.1.0.html
>>instead of the en.test.com/abc.1.0.html
>>
>>is there any ts option i am missing or just a bug / missing feature?
>

>  #for correct links with multiple domains
> config.typolinkCheckRootline=1

Thanks Valery that was it nearly, after studying TSREF, I found out that
the different domains don't have to have the same rootline
"If set, then every "typolink" is checked whether it's linking to a page
within the current rootline of the site."

ohoh, thats the problem, because my template and ts are the same i have
a same rootnode. when linking to a page on a different root it works. so
that would be a nice feature request.

regards klaus