[TYPO3-dev] [Bulk] Re: Enable option for CSS Styled Contents

David superportlet at yahoo.de
Wed Jun 28 13:43:05 CEST 2006

I stick with divs as long as it works. If there's no solution or the
markup gets too dirty I use a table every once in a while.
There's a difference between manual use of tables and a table-hell
generated by a wysiwyg editor.

Sometime you come accross sites which don't use any tables but they
abuse divs which doesn'T result in better markup.

just my 0.02€

David