[TYPO3-dev] Enable option for CSS Styled Contents

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Mon Jun 26 10:04:19 CEST 2006

ben van 't ende [netcreators] wrote:
> Tapio Markula wrote:

>>>How about this solution:
>>>
>>>http://www.alistapart.com/articles/prettyaccessibleforms
>>
>>Well needs totally new setup for CSS styled content.
>>
>>Jeff is right
>>"
>>but given the complexity of some layouts and the numerous float bugs
>>associated with Internet Explorer, it’s not always easy to reuse a float
>>solution

> It is NO problem what so ever to use tableless layout for anything and get it
> cross browser.

Disagree - Jeff, who knows well browsers and CSS, addmits that fact.

  If you do not want the numerous advantages of separation of style
> and content there is always the option of changing the compatibility version of
> TYPO3.

I just replaced the setup.txt of Typo3 4.0 with the setup.txt of Typo3
3.8.1. I never really trust on CSS float - it is supported too buggy.

> Please try to be a little more constructive. Your mails contain a lot of
> negativity.

Sorry, but I was just annoyed because of solution, which I don't regard
as really working.