[TYPO3-dev] Enable option for CSS Styled Contents

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Mon Jun 26 14:21:05 CEST 2006

Hi,

Tapio Markula schrieb:
> ben van 't ende [netcreators] wrote:
>> Tapio Markula wrote:
[...]
> I just replaced the setup.txt of Typo3 4.0 with the setup.txt of Typo3
> 3.8.1. I never really trust on CSS float - it is supported too buggy.

by doing so u just showed once again that you don't know TYPO3 more than
any other beginner.

Using such a patch-approach instead of the provided compatibility-switch
(which would have provided the exact same result, at least should, not
tested) does show your ignorance and attitude once more.

Greets,
Peter
--
Peter Niederlag