[TYPO3-dev] Custom TCA formeval

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Thu Jun 15 23:28:56 CEST 2006

Hi Jeff,

the custom form evaluation functions are documented in the soon to be
released revised TYPO3 Core API document.

However, you can already test the functionality with this example
extension that makes use of the Form Eval API:

http://typo3.org/fileadmin/dl/T3X_example_extraevaluations-0_4_0-z-200603260125.t3x

cheers
Ingmar