[TYPO3-dev] RFC as tool to concept branch 5.x

Dimitri Tarassenko mitka at mitka.us
Thu Jun 1 17:27:30 CEST 2006

Guys,

I think this discussion is taking too long and there needs to be
someone who would make a call - this someone will probably be whoever
will steer/manage the 5.0 development and looks like it's Kasper.

All solutions offered so far (TER/RFC's, TEP, Wiki) are not so far
from each other to make or break the dev. process. I think we have
enough ideas on what's a good start, and we can either debate them
until our fingers hurt and our mailboxes are full or let somebody who
is going to be mainly using these project management/documentation
tools make the decision.

If Linux kernel dev was a democracy and not a benevolent dictatorship,
it would still be where Hurd is.

--
Dimitri Tarassenko