[TYPO3-dev] ext_typoscript_setup.txt [WAS: stable = documented ?]

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Tue Jul 25 16:16:58 CEST 2006

Tapio Markula schrieb am 25.07.2006 15:57:

> I'm going to do that for next version of 'tm_contentaccess'

What has this to do with "contentaccess"? Or is this extension just a
place where you add all functionality that you miss in TYPO3 core?
Wouldn't it be better to provide different extensions for each class of
functionality that you add? Or maybe even provide "small" pieces of that
in form of core-patches that we might be able to discuss to be included
in the next release?

> As enable option
>
> Add an edit panel for frontend edit... [enable.addEditPanel]
> (...)

Tapio, I could not follow what this has to do with the current thread of
discussion. I thought we were talking about how developers should write
their extension code (in particular their TS-snippets). What do "enable
options" has to do with that??

Cheers,
Ernesto