[TYPO3-dev] ext_typoscript_setup.txt [WAS: stable = documented ?]

Tue Jul 25 15:03:05 CEST 2006

Stefan Geith wrote:
> This could be made by ext_typoscript_setup.txt ;)
>
> Some kind of configuration, that leads to a
> warning message from the plugin.
> The definition of a special constant could disable
> this message/configuration.
>
> I implemented this in one of my plugins:
> There is some default configuration in
> ext_typoscript_setup.txt that leads to a
> warning message, that no static template is selected.
>
> If a special constant is set, then most
> of this setup will be ignored and the message
> is switched off.
> This special constant is set automatically, if
> I add a static-setup from a list of static
> templates.

Hi Stefan,

the ext_typoscript_setup.txt question is probably not so clear to answer as
the 43 problem. tt_news doesn't use it. I am often neved by settings in the
TS Tree that I never requested.

I am curious to hear what TS pope JoH is thinking about this matter first.

If we still can't decide it then, we will hear what Kasper is suggesting.

Regards

Elmar