[TYPO3-dev] new extension: vx_xajax_shoutbox

Thomas Mammitzsch typo at pure.kicks-ass.net
Wed Jul 19 12:00:31 CEST 2006

Elmar Hinz schrieb:

> > This statement tells the opposit to Thomas observation that it works
even
> > as a USER Object. I hope he didn't set a no_cache parameter. I will
check
> > that this week ...
interesting stuff. i must confess, that i didn't dig that deep in the
xajax framework to check these things out.
i didn't set a no_cache parameter. But i tried everything again to be
sure it works and there is a problem in IE (but not in firefox) when
running as USER object. After changing to USER_INT back again, it even
works in IE.

regards, Thomas