[TYPO3-dev] new extension: vx_xajax_shoutbox

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [DD] jh at digitaldistrict.de
Wed Jul 19 07:10:53 CEST 2006

>> If you are using eID you don't have to worry about TYPO3 caching at all.
>>

> There was no caching problem. Only my surprise of the absence of a caching
> problem. :-)

That's one of the reasons, why I see more useful cases for
post-loading-content. You can make a full page cached, deliver that to the
frontend. But then, via onload-event-handler, you query things like votings
for elements, which are called and passed through onto the page. Those
voting-queries can be small and quick, but the whole ts engine and other
stuff doesn't have to be initiated.

JH