[TYPO3-dev] Eclipse, phpEclipse, DBG and Typo3?

Mon Jul 10 10:02:53 CEST 2006

Elmar Hinz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tested it this weekend. Now it's on the edge that eclipse becomes usefull
> for me. Espacally since I added tigris SVN plugin wich neatlessly integrates.
>
> http://subclipse.tigris.org/
>
> I am still searching for a feature to format the sourcecode automatically,
> like it works on Emacs. I don't like to indent every line by hand. It must
> be a single click and the whole file or even project is perfectly formatted.

There is another thingy wich still nerves me. Half my monitor is spoiled
with frames and menus of the many windows. Menus are usefull before
learning the shortcuts. But they shouldn't be such broad and space wasting.
Is there a way to reduce them?

Regards

Elmar