[TYPO3-dev] Eclipse, phpEclipse, DBG and Typo3?

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Mon Jul 10 11:32:23 CEST 2006

Hi!

Elmar Hinz wrote:
> There is another thingy wich still nerves me. Half my monitor is spoiled
> with frames and menus of the many windows. Menus are usefull before
> learning the shortcuts. But they shouldn't be such broad and space wasting.
> Is there a way to reduce them?

Hm-m-m... What do you mean?

If you have large fonts and use KDE, reduce fonts using Gnome control
center.

I usually leave only Navigator view and source code. phpEclipse comes
with "php browser" turned on, I turn it off immediately because it pops
up on each save. I have only required windows...

Dmitry.